Thursday, May 7, 2015

Yet another update


after my departure from Portland I i medley headed north in search of a place I truly wanted to visit Seattle Washington. I have heard only good things about the city and I can see why I visited the space needle which was astounding it is a sight to see. The overview of Seattle. I went to pike place market at coast and ate some wonderful( and expensive sea food). The last truly memorable place I visited was the center for wooden boats some truly insane creations were made. There were many other great locations but I'm not feeling it

           Next was Vancouver first time out of the country and i have to say it was weirdly great it felt familiar but different people were nice the city was clean it was easy to get around i really enjoyed it. First i visited Dr Sun Yat-Sun classical Chinese garden which is supposed to mimic life during the Ming dynasty and it was remarkable like a trip back in time they so expertly did everything in this small city and makes me more excited and pumped for when i get to china. next was Vancouver aquarium i love aquariums it like the zoo if they were a bunch of weird animals that were all outside, i also wonder why St Louis never had an aquarium, I'm just going off on the stupidest tangent ever but it was amazing and futuristic it was really cool and yeah. Last mention able thing was the queen elizabeth park imagine the nicest golf course you've ever seen times 100 this is gorgeous, how they keep it so nice in the winter is beyond me but its amazing.
            Honestly i need to get this show on the road or i will never finish next was my crazy long trip to Alaska in which i tried not to stop and see way too many parks and stuff but in reality its everywhere anywhere i drove from Vancouver to Alaska was beautiful absolutely breathtaking and thousands of parks that span for areas larger than a lot of states.It was great boring and terrible all at the same time i have never hated driving more in my lif
e.


No comments:

Post a Comment