Monday, April 20, 2015

class walk

                                       CLASS WALK                                        


our class walk was very different from the escapism described in the reading from Henry David. I was kinda into it until i saw the construction only 100 feet away and the many trucks that have been paving a trail. in a way it was the exact opposite of the reading. In the since it was the opposite of what he was about it was mans progress the way we call nature ugly we clear it out its gorgeous. Once I got over it and moved farther down It wasn't all bad we did see some ducks a stream a stream of crap people dumped some stone work parts of the old track and a very angry lady for being on her property. I mean she was in her pajamas at 230 on a Tuesday but that's none of my business. But for how cynical I am I did enjoy it and it really got my mind off school and was a cool idea the whole construction thing really bummed me out but once I got past it I guess I kinda did lose myself like Henry described.






No comments:

Post a Comment