Friday, April 17, 2015

in the beginning

First day well really it's the second day but the first was planning never mind it's a new adventure I have ditched everything I also miss everything but I will persevere and turns out learning mandarin is harder than I thought. But nevertheless I am committed. My first stop is Oklahoma city which takes 7 hours to get there. It was an unbelievably long car ride but now I am ready for anything. First I went to anything fun and anything free. I have a long way to go i can be wasting money I only have 2500 and there are 9500 miles to go but anyways. First stop I went to the science and art museums not as good as the ones back home but I still had a great time. Next it was gold dome I wish someone told me it was a bank the place was an amazing sight not much else. Lastly was the two things I was looking forward to the H and H shooting galaries it was great I had only shot a gun three times prior but nothing like this skeet shooting, mini guns a enormous shooting Gallery, and I saved the best for last and then went to an amusement park called frontier city that to was wonderful. Afterwords I got some sleep in my roomy Mazda protege( I miss my bed) and planned for my next day in Austin texas

No comments:

Post a Comment