Friday, April 17, 2015

Prep day

Prep day alright quit my everything job school sports team everything. But before I go I must take everything that could help me. I am gonna take a knife,headphones, my I pod,crossbow, arrows, coat,jeans, boots,granola bars my Wendy's gift cards(I have far too many), how to learn Chinese in the car cassette tapes, and 2500 dollars. Know I know a lot for having to travel over 10637 miles to Xian China as the crow fly's its 7469. But I'm not interested in taking planes I have a lot of things to do along the way I plan to to go south to OKC. Even farther south to Houston and Austin Texas then head west visit New Mexico Arizona then go up the coast stopping along the way all the way up to Canada and then to Alaska where I will find a way to cross to get over to st Laurence island fly to China travel through China take a detour in Japan and eventually get to Xian China which actually doesn't mean all that much to me it the journey that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment